Ahead of tomorrow night's football game, the following guidelines are in place. Thank you in advance for your help.
- Elementary students (5th grade and below) are required to be accompanied by an adult (not a school-aged sibling).
- Students should not bring footballs or other equipment to the game. There is no throwing footballs or other equipment at any time.
- Horseplay will not be tolerated. Elementary students requiring multiple redirects will be required to sit with their adults for the duration of the game. Middle school and high school students may be asked to leave.
- All school rules apply at any school event.
- Students should exit immediately or find their adults immediately following the game. Exiting promptly will allow for our custodial staff to begin cleaning up.